Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Y" for YUMMY

Last Saturday, I got to eat at Seashore Chinese Restaurant at Torrance. As its name suggests, the restaurant specializes in serving Chinese food. I got to eat a certain amount of dishes, and boy were they good and delicious. I would give the restaurant a 4 out 5! The food they serve there is great...and it's better during lunchtime since there are discounts (it's like a happy hour for them). What dishes do I recommend? There are plenty! The diced beef house special is phenomenal. Another favorite dish of mine is the honey walnut shrimp. Another dish that ought to be tried is the Shanghai spare ribs. Furthermore, see if you can fall in love with their sesame chicken. I'm not done yet. Try their spicy with salt series: tofu, pork and squid. If  you have room for dessert (which I'm sure you will), try asking for some mango pudding. Good stuff...don't miss out! Look for the place's address on Yelp.com!

A drawing review for the restaurant; merely a quick sketch.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment